Recording, editing, and engineering your podcast, including remote hosts and guests, theme music and sound effects, and more.
Publishing your podcast on all major podcast services, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
Podcasting for Business 2019
A question often asked in marketing and communication departments these days is, “should we have a podcast?” The answer depends, of course, on the audiences you want to reach and what you want to achieve. However, in many offices, this is often dominated — if not determined — by more fundamental questions about what a podcast is and who listens to them. This White Paper answers those questions.
Top 5 Facts About Podcasts
- A third of all Americans listen to a podcast monthly
- 62 million Americans listen to a podcast at least once a week
- Podcasts can have any format, from news show to performance art
- Podcast listeners are significantly more likely to have advanced degrees
- Thirty-five percent of Podcast listeners have HH incomes over $100,000